A 4-DAY PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLY LAND
JERUSALEM - BETHLEHEM - JERICHO - TIBERIUS LAKE (LAKE OF GALILEE) - JORDAN RIVER
DEPARTURE: 30/05/2018 LY 2432 18:10-19:15
RETURN: 02/06/2018 LY 2433 20:10-21:55
Meeting at Larnaca airport and necessary instructions will be given - departure for Tel-Aviv. Arrival and transportation to the Hotel in Bethlehem.
After breakfast, departure for a day journey to Tiberious lake or lake Galilee. We will first visit the well of Jacob (dialogue of Christ with the Samaritan girl), Visit to the Jordan River where the service of the blessings of water will take place - symbolic baptism of pilgrims. The Orthodox monastery of Tabor Mountain where the Trasfiguration of Christ took place, the Church of Cana (the first miracle of Christ), Nazareth (the church of annunciation). Return to hotel. Dinner.
Breakfast at hotel. A guided tour in and out of the walls of Jerusalem will take place: Holy Sepulchre (Temple of Resurrection), the place of the unnailing of Christ, chapel of the Centurion Longinos, “Don’t touch me”, the dividing up of Christ’s clothes, the place where the Holy Cross was found, the Holy pillar of flagellation and the frightening Golgotha. A walk through the narrow paths of the passion of Christ will follow, Peter’s prison, the house of Joachim and Anna. In the afternoon we will take a walk in the Holy Zion, the school of the Patriarchate, the tomb of David the prophet, the garret where the last Supper and Pentecost took place and finally we will visit the house of St. John the Evangelist where Theotokos found rest in peace. Visit to the Patriarchate. Departure for Bethlehem. A visit to the cave of Nativity, the tombs of the slaughtered infants, the church of the shepherds, the monastery of St. Theodosios. A visit to the monastery of prophet Elias, the monastery and tomb of Simon called “the vessel of God”(katamonas). Return to hotel. Dinner.
After breakfast, departure for Jericho. A visit to the church of Zachaeus fig-tree, the monastery of the Mountain of Temptation of Jesus, the Monastery of St. George Hozeva (if the road is opened), the famous Monastery of St. Gerasimus, Bethany- convent of St. Lazarus, Ascension and Gethsemane Garden (tomb of Theotokos), the place where St. Steven was stoned to death, the place of the prayer and betrayal of Christ. Departure for Tel-Aviv airport to take the flight back to Larnaca.
Price: €430 PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM ( airport taxes included)
€360 PER CHILD BETWEEN 2-12 YEARS OLD (airport taxes included)
€500 PER PERSON IN SINGLE ROOM (airport taxes included)
The price includes:
1. Flight Larnaca - Tel-Aviv – Larnaca (Economy class, only 8-9 kg handbag included)
2. 3 nights stay at "Paradise" 4 star hotel in Bethlehem - halfboard.
3. Excursions, transportation with air-condition buses.
4. English-speaking guide.
5. Taxi for ascending-descending Mt. Tabor.
6. Transportation for Nicosia - Airport (return)
7. Travel insurance –coverage: luggage, personal insurance etc.
The price does not include:
1. Anything that is not mentioned above.
2. Entrance to archeological sights.
3. Porters, drinks and tips.
4. Lunches, and the first night’s dinner.
5. Bag 20 kg €60
For any other information and for application forms please contact:
Fr. Ioannis Kyprianou 99463030, 22319400
Eleni Fellouka (Nazoreos Travel) tel. 22460777, 99621332
• The application form should be filled with all the necessary information i.e. passport no. and a €150 prepayment should be given. (Latest 30/03/2018. The balance 20 days before departure.)
• The excursion is organized by NAZOREOS TRAVEL & TOURS LTD AND THE HOLY ARCHBISHOPRIC OF CYPRUS.